10/24/2014

The light blue and the tote bag...


Hi there! After a looong looong time, today I’m posting again an Outfit of the Day… Since the last post, many months ago, my life has changed a lot and I had to take time to settle down again.  I moved from Madrid to London and it's amazing, even if I still miss Madrid sooo much!








Since I’m fascinated with all the new stuff I've been buying the last few months, lately I have had some time to shop many things and I found these incredibly great wedges from Jeffrey Campbell  that are from a few seasons ago, but still they are lovely and really comfy.

The pearl of the outfit is the bag, I love it… my new tote bag from Kipling with a sky canvas on it… Love the colorful items and light blue is perfect, for this weather in UK that seems so grey at times.

The leathear Jacket is one of my favourites, it was a present from a great friend... <3

Hope you enjoy this post!

#OOTD
Jeffrey Campbell, Firenze Sneaker in Turquoise Combo
Kipling, Tote Bag Sky canvas in Light blue
Blanco, Deep Blue Jeans
Stradivarius, Grey mini dress
Mango, Leather Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! (^-*)