10/26/2014

Block black & white

Hi guys! Mario and I took this photos this morning, because after so many cold and grey days finally the sun was out! I had the start my week with a really busy Monday a lot of meetings and things to do, so I choose and outfit a bit serious but I really like the result, impossible to fail with black and white, th shinny touch from the cool pouch was perfect... after all I only need so few things to go to work. Do you guys always take big bag with almost nothing on them? I do... so today Voilà I changed it and it was really comfortable and stylish at the same time.

  






#OOTD
Next, Black leather ankle boots
Kipling, Black and silver Pouch leather bag
Mango,  Black Suit pants
Choies, Black and White blouse
Hot Hat, Knit black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! (^-*)